- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-03-10
- Last connection: 2017-08-11
- 17:10 poezio Bug #3329 (Closed): MUC - Not connected
- Apparently fixed since then, or just not happening anymore.
- 03:23 poezio Bug #3329: MUC - Not connected
- This version is extremely old (it was released two years ago), can you reproduce on 0.11?
- 01:05 poezio Bug #3186 (Resolved): Investigate why /xhtml sends an empty Last Message Correction
- Applied in changeset commit:poezio|12136b48a53040fc2fb2cad7bb6c8b2aaee57d25.
- 01:04 poezio Revision 12136b48 (poezio): handlers: Stop appending <replace/> elements on incoming messages.
- Fixes #3186.
- 00:25 poezio Bug #3287 (Resolved): Don't jump to random tab when closing the current tab
- It now always goes to the tab on the left, which is a lot more consistent. I consider this fixed.
- 00:21 poezio Bug #3318 (Resolved): 0319 idle tag is completely wrong
- Fixed in slixmpp 8b6f5953a7da9486daca160f8b5699281a1057df.
- 23:46 slixmpp Revision 9a563f14: XEP-0030: Optimise add_node usage a bit.
- 23:20 slixmpp Revision 8b6f5953: XEP-0319: Use the correct timezone.
- This fixes a specification violation, XEP-0082 says that a date MUST
have a timezone, but we were sending the *local*...
- 22:17 slixmpp Revision 2d2a80c7: xmlstream: Remove pygments dumping.
- It’s slow and makes the debug logs difficult to parse.
Also available in: Atom