- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-03-10
- Last connection: 2017-01-26
Reported issues: 309
- 00:30 slixmpp Revision 59dad128: XEP-0300: Workaround for Python 3.5 or below.
- 05:02 slixmpp Revision 007c8362: XEP-0300: Add rudimentary tests.
- 05:02 slixmpp Revision 3721bf9f: Implement XEP-0300 (Use of Cryptographic Hash Functions in XMPP)
- This is used to provide hash agility support and let other XEPs select
which hash function they support.
- 22:15 poezio Revision baf9c34a (poezio): Add a code plugin, for sending highlighted snippets of code.
- 22:14 poezio Revision dd12a8dd (poezio): Add a white plugin, black backgrounds matter!
- 16:36 poezio Bug #3292 (New): Write a plugin to automatically replace xmpp: URIs with XHTML-IM links containin...
- It would make it a better user experience. It’s also quite trivial to know what a JID is.
- 02:17 litesql Bug #3285 (New): The cmake file shouldn’t manually set rpath
- When we want to install the library, rpath should never be set.
- 01:52 litesql Bug #3284 (New): /usr/include/litesql/ui/ is empty but still installed
- Unused directories should never exist.
- 01:51 litesql Bug #3283 (New): /usr/model.cmake/ shouldn’t be created
- This is a fucked up directory, which should never exist.
Also available in: Atom